Once your well is completed, the next step to consider is the installation of your pump system. A member of our staff will work with you or your representative to develop the most effective system to meet your water usage needs.
Key factors in developing the appropriate system include:
- Planned water use (residential, commercial, agricultural, irrigation, pond)
- Well depth
- Water yield
- Static water level
- Elevation between the well and building
- Distance from the well to the building
- Special features – such as a frost free hydrant or fountain pump
- Is there limited or ample space for the equipment
We offer a range of pumps to meet your requirements including shallow well & deep well jet pumps, submersible, centrifugal, variable speed, constant pressure, pond or fountain pumps. Your choice of pump will also help determine the size of your pressure tank. Our submersible pumps and pressure tanks carry a standard 5 year warranty.
Our pump inventory ranges in size from ½ HP to 50 HP and features Sta-Rite, Goulds, Grundfos and Aeromotor brands. We stock Flex-lite pressure tanks.
Frost has also built an excellent reputation in responding to "no water" situations with our emergency service.